Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

7 weeks!

Not much change this week, as expected! 

How far along?: 7weeks!

Total weight gain/loss?: I have no idea because I haven't checked and I'm still not planning on it!

Maternity clothes?: nope, just stretchy yoga pants and scrubs... plus LuLaRoe sometimes

Stretch marks?: this is such a cruel question... yes. They've been there for forever. lol

Sleep?: sleeping okay, I've been super tired lately and have taken quite a few naps which is totally not like me.

Best moment this week?: I got yesterday off to spend with my family. It was for a bad reason though. Abi had a seashell lodged in her ear and we had to go to an ENT to have it removed because the ER couldn't get it. Scary stuff. She originally said a classmate had done it, but then we found out (because her school has video cameras) that she did it herself and lied. My baby told her first big lie. Oh boy... She's okay now, thank God. 

Movement?: nope, still too early!

Food cravings?: still very little interest in eating. Every time I think of something it either makes me nauseous or I don't want it by the time I make it to eat. 

Anything make you queasy or sick?:  Food in general. Today I have soup and crackers. Yum.

Have you started to show yet?: nope, too early.

Gender?: still too early for that too, but Hubby and Abi both still say girl.

Size of baby: some apps say between 14-20 mm big growth since last week!

Labor signs: NO!

Wedding rings on/off?: off.. my hands swell on and off lately.

Belly button in/out?: in

Happy or Moody?: moody moody moody. 

Looking forward to: still my first official ultrasound.. 5 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment