We got to see baby this past Monday!! Little gummy bear is doing great! Measured right on track at 7w5d (which was what I was on Monday) and heart rate was 160bpm! Perfect little bean!
How far along?: 8 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss?: I have lost about 11lbs since finding out I am pregnant
Maternity clothes?: nope! though I did buy a flowy dress and top
Stretch marks?: same as always
Sleep?: fairly well still, taking naps when I can which helps the fatigue..
Best moment this week?: Getting to see our little gummy bear on Monday and being able to share it with hubby and Abi.
Movement?: nope, still too early!
Food cravings?: nothing. zip, zilch, nada. Food disgusts me. lol
Anything make you queasy or sick?: Food. Meats really. Yogurt...
Have you started to show yet?: nope, too early.
Gender?: still too early for that, but Hubby and Abi both still say girl.
Size of baby: about the size of a kidney bean!
Labor signs: NO!
Wedding rings on/off?: off.. my hands swell on and off lately.
Belly button in/out?: in
Happy or Moody?: moody moody moody. and today I have a headache.. boo.
Looking forward to: the next time we get to see baby gummy bear! and my vacation at the end of May!!

No comments:
Post a Comment