Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Friday, April 28, 2017

6w2d today! :)

How far along?: 6w2d

Total weight gain/loss?: I have no idea because I haven't checked and I'm not planning on it!

Maternity clothes?: nope, just stretchy yoga pants and scrubs... plus LuLaRoe

Stretch marks?: this is such a cruel question... yes. They've been there for forever. lol

Sleep?: sleeping okay, but the weird pregnancy dreams are setting in and I do not like them!

Best moment this week?: hmm... honestly this week has been so rough. Hubby's been working super late and with a nasty headache ... um.. my daughter is pretty cute. She makes me smile. :)

Movement?: nope, still too early!

Food cravings?: I have no interest in eating right now. Nothing sounds good, at all! This of course upsets my stomach and makes me nauseous. But the nausea is less than it was last week, so it's kind of odd. I hope it goes away for good! Then again, it's supposed to be a "good" think that I get nauseous.. it means I'm still pregnant...

Anything make you queasy or sick?: not eating.. and pork. Last night was not fun.

Have you started to show yet?: nope, too early. Plus I've got a lot of padding in my belly this time

Gender?: still too early for that too, but Hubby and Abi both still say girl.

Size of baby: some apps say between 4-6mm

Labor signs: NO!

Wedding rings on/off?: on

Belly button in/out?: in

Happy or Moody?: well considering I've had a 3 day headache where nothing I did helped.. I've been pretty moody. Hopefully now that it's gone I'll start to swing back to my normal self.

Looking forward to: still my first official ultrasound.. we're almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment