Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

5 weeks today!

Haha I know I know! I'm "only" 5 weeks, but I'm still excited! I'm going to be logging my pregnancy journey similarly to the way I did it last time, with questions each week. It's a fun way to pass the time and journal about this new babe!


How far along? 5 weeks today

Total weight gain/loss: Ha! I have not looked in a while and I won't until my OB makes me.

Maternity clothes? Nope, just a bit larger scrub bottoms in anticipation :)

Stretch marks? Well..... I've gotten quite a few over the past few years from gaining weight, so I'm sure I'll be adding more with this pregnancy. But nothing new yet. 

Sleep: Still sleeping as usual. Though I've started putting a pillow between my knees. 

Best moment this week: Telling friends about being pregnant. I also got to tell my step dad which was fun. 

Have you told family and friends: Some, not all. Especially not my boss....

Miss Anything?  My mom, a lot.

Movement: nope, too early for that! Though I am having a lot of back pain and some cramping today :(

Food cravings: protein! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: eggs.. not eating soon enough after getting up for the day. 

Have you started to show yet: nope

Gender:  Well, hubby and Abi think it's a girl, I think it's too early to put all my eggs into that basket! 

Size of baby:  about the size of an apple seed.  

Labor Signs: NO! and that needs to stay far away! 

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody all the time!

Looking forward to: my first ultrasound and appointment with my OB.. May 8th! I'll be about 7w5d at the time! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment