Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

When a door closes, God opens a window

And my widow opens to another job opportunity. Amazingly, the clinic where I have been volunteering is now hiring for an RDMS (registered diagnostic medical sonographer, which I am) to fulfill their "medical services manager" position. I haven't heard of this before, so I'm thinking it's a new position created to alleviate some of the stress from the nurse manager. I interview tomorrow and I cannot tell you how excited I am! I love volunteering there and I just have to keep my fingers crossed that they will hire me. It will be awkward if they don't.. to have to answer to someone else who hasn't been there, who doesn't know the protocols or people. I don't plan on not volunteering anymore, I'll just have to pray for the patience to wait my turn at another job. Hubby really thinks I have a good shot at this job, but I'm not quite as confident. I want it, but that doesn't mean they want me to fill it. I'll find out tomorrow. Wish me luck!

1 comment: