Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Friday, March 27, 2015

Abi is 3.. wait, what??

You read that right, my baby is THREE years old! Holy cow! I am so confused as to how in the world three years have passed since my baby came into this world. But I may be in denial a little bit, so moving on, lol.

Hubby and I both had her birthday off, so we planned to take her to a COSI like place called Imagination Station. If you don't know what that is, they have tons of educational sciency areas/exhibits and it's all based around having fun but learning at the same time. It's pretty cool, and the few times I've taken Abi before she's loved it. Well, they're closed on Mondays, and we didn't find out until Monday morning before we were getting ready to leave. SO then we decided to take her to the Zoo's new aquarium because it was supposed to have opened back in February. Nope. Got all the way there and found out they changed the opening to today. GRRRR. So we took Abi to a pet store. Yup. One with fish and birds, a bunny and ferrets. She got to look around and ooh and aah over the animals for a bit, which she actually really enjoyed. Then we went to lunch, where they brought her a birthday sundae and she had her first ever experience with the waitstaff singing happy birthday. She was stoked! We had blown up a bunch of balloons for her so when we got home we had a big balloon fight in the living room and just spent the day enjoying each others company. With as much as we wanted to do and couldn't, she still had an awesome birthday. We sang happy birthday to her periodically throughout the day and she just loved that. Then at bed time she asked "what's tomorrow going to be?" I said.. "Tuesday" her response? "Oh.. no, it's gonna be my birthday number 2!!" Hehe.. that girl! :)

Some shots from her 3 year pictures.



I love this little girl more than anything!

And for a little comparison.. Abi at 1 year old, and Abi at 3! 


No comments:

Post a Comment