Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Friday, December 5, 2014

A what?? A JOB!

So I got a call on Tuesday that one of the major hospitals in my area is actually interested in hiring me! (This is one of the two recent I had applied to) The manager officially offered me the job and told me HR would be calling me to set up orientation. He wasn't sure how long it would take them though, because "things have been running at a snails pace".. and I haven't heard from them yet. I'm getting antsy because I volunteer Mondays and I don't want to leave them out in the cold for a sonographer if I get a call early Monday to be there asap. I'm very excited, but a little put out that they aren't more professional about all this. It's all a frustrating hurry up and wait kind of thing but... at least I'm going to be working and finally using my degree! It's only a contingent position which means I'll be taking mostly call (1am I get called to come in to work.. then again at 2 and 4am... mostly weekends blah) but it's where most of us have to start off to have any sort of career down the road. Works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment