Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Hurry up and wait

So I got that job, right? And I have yet to be called by HR to set up orientation.. I've been told that their is one person in charge of contacting all of the new hires and that it takes about 2 weeks for her to get everything together before contacting them.. I'm anxious and a bit frustrated. Hubby thinks I'm being ungrateful for what I have, and I'm not trying to be. But I'm excited to get started and it's starting to feel like it's all been a dream. I have confirmation that I'm going to receive an "official" offer, but until then I'm still in limbo.

Anyway a few updates not pertaining to my job.. Abi has been a very moody little girl lately. It seems like the smallest things will set her into a crying fit. And she's back to only wanting me again. It makes me sad that hubby has to sit there and watch her cling to me like he's not her parent too... He acts like he's okay, but I know that deep down it's hurting him to see that he's not even in the running for favorite parent. Not that there should be favorites! But you know what I mean. Right? But in all the negative, there is always a ton of positive. Abi is such a little ham, always making us laugh. She loves playing with her barbies so much, she barely plays with her other toys. It's funny in a way, but I'm kind of regretting getting her barbies so young.

No comments:

Post a Comment