So we have less than a week until Abi's first birthday. Wow. Just... wow. Where has this year gone!?? So just a little update on her new skills she is pointing at everything, especially things she'd like to see more of like our pictures on the wall. It's so cute but can be so frustrating because eventually if I don't get her the "right" thing she gets upset. She is crawling on her hands and knees much more now and is pulling to stand and cruising furniture almost like a pro. I am in no hurry for her to walk because that means more bumps and bruises and crying, but she's getting there really quickly! She now has 4 teeth, her two bottom middle and her two canines have poked through. She looks like she has little fangs! lol. Oh and today we've decided lil miss has a citrus sensitivity. Today was the second time I have given her anything citrus (pineapple, but only like two tiny pieces) and about an hour after we put her to bed she threw up. About a week ago I gave her a navel orange (all cut up of course) and she threw up that day too. The only other connecting food was chicken and she's had lots of chicken before so I don't think that's it. .. Which means that we have to lay off on the yummy citrus for a while. I'm calling her dr tomorrow to make sure we don't need to bring her in for a check up just to be sure... but we're pretty sure citrus is the culprit. I feel so awful for giving it to her and making her sick!!!!!!! :(
In other news, I have finally finished my STNA class. We had two days of clinicals this weekend and they didn't go quite as bad as I had thought they would. Except that my feet and knees are KILLING me! I hurt so bad, I'm so grateful that I'm going into a field where I won't be standing forever!

No comments:
Post a Comment