Currently
I'm trying something new and "linking
up" lol.
THIS WEEKS THEMES:
WATCHING, CRAVING, LOOKING, LOVING, PLANNING
Watching: Jon and Kate Plus 8. I am addicted
and have been for a very long time. Thank goodness for Netflix so I can watch
it over and over again! lol
Craving: Chocolate. Anything sweet really,
but there are these dark chocolate covered Peeps that are just to die for and
they come out this time of year but I haven't been able to find them and it
makes me so sad! I guess it's okay though because last year hubby bought an
entire box when he finally found them!
So I'm sure he and I have both eaten our fill!
Looking: around my apartment wondering what
else I need to do before tomorrow. Abi is getting her first visit from a group
called Help Me Grow. She was a little behind at her 9 month appointment with
her gross motor skills (nothing major) but her dr wanted me to contact this
agency to see if she might benefit from some extra help. They actually said she
was fine, but recommended she get 6 months (instead of a year) of work with a
pt and I think they are sending someone else, don't remember who. Just as an
extra boost to help me help her to do the things she should be doing. It's
mostly because her ankles are weak. .. but now she's crawling on hands and knees
and pulling to stand so well, I'm not sure they'll even be here every month,
lol!
Loving: my sweet baby girl and my handsome
hubby more and more every single day! I am not loving my lack of motivation to
do homework... this is the 4th day I've put it off. That's going to come back
and bite me!
Planning: Abi's birthday party, and planning
on going to bed soon. That's about all I've got for this one, lol.
And I don't know how to get the button thing
to work.. gee I'm so not as tech savvy as I used to be!

I love linking up and reading everyone's posts :) And did you enter in the button link under "html" mode on your entry? You can switch it back & forth from "html" to "compose" (I think that's what it's called?)
ReplyDeleteAnyways - love it. And I love the Kate + 8 family! I have 2 of her books! =)