Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Thursday, October 4, 2012

My own menu board

So I got this idea from pinterest, to make a menu board so that we don't have the runaround conversation every night.. "What do you want for dinner?" "I don't know, what do you want?" "I asked you first.." etc. The link to the original is menu board. Of course, I wouldn't be me without making some changes to the things I find on Pinterest. So I tweaked it a little to suit our needs. It's not quite done yet, I still need to print out the recipe cards with ingredients so that we don't have to go back and forth to find what we need. Here are a few pics of my creation. (P.S. this took about 5 weeks to actually finish. I got the frame ages ago with the intent to do this project, but then school started and Abi stopped napping well.. and well.. yeah. lol)

We will write the days dinner selection with dry erase marker over the glass. 

All in all, I'm really happy with how it turned out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment