You know, my husband and I have decided we're done having kids. I'm mean done done... like he's already had a vasectomy done. And I'm totally on board with that, even tho in my heart I'd still welcome an oopsie. I love this baby phase. But I struggled with infertility and getting pregnant so long that I think it would be nearly impossible to have an oops. Then there's today. I've almost never had the good signs of ovulation, not even done
While on medication to make me ovulate. But yesterday and today I've had glaringly obvious ovulation signs. Today just for fun I took an opk and it was positive. Now I'm having the WORST ovulation pain! It's ridiculous, and while I know we are done... its making me want to try for another. I mean, I'd been tracking this stuff for years and now finally my body is doing something it's supposed to be doing, something I'd been waiting for and I can not do anything about it. Nothing but sit here and be in pain knowing that egg will not become anything... its such an odd thing. You don't think about it though Any cycle most of your life, until you ttc... or try not to. I'd be crazy to have another baby so soon. I'd probably lose my mind with the hormones. I know I'm done. It's just hard to accept.
Wednesday, July 11, 2018
What sucks about being done
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment