2 weeks ago baby boy was 17lbs 12oz 27inches long and had his very first shot. He did great! Archer is such a happy baby and loves me and daddy and sissy so much! He giggles, rolls front to back and back to front, is eating lots of different solids but still taking about 4oz bottles every 2 hours or so. He sleeps in his crib and is, for the most part, sleeping through the night. We went to the zoo for the first time the other day and even though it was really hot he did super well. He's starting to sit up on his own more and more and it looks like he'll be army crawling/scooting here soon. He loves to blow raspberries and stick his tongue out. He's had the same 2 teeth since 3 months and while I think he's teething now, there's no obvious sign of teething coming in yet. I love this little guy just oh so much!
I've been dealing with post partum depression and anxiety and have been put on a low dose medication for it. Can't say it's made things perfect, but it certainly has taken the edge off. I've gained back all the weight I lost and so I've decided to start the Keto diet here soon. My husband lost over 50lbs since Jan/Feb on it, and I'm hoping that I can have even remotely similar weight loss. I know that I have to go low carb anyway so this will hopefully work out pretty well for me. We'll see. I've been on and off so many diets it's crazy.

No comments:
Post a Comment