Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Monday, August 1, 2016

New to me supplement

So I've started taking Myo-inositol in addition to my Vitex and an omega 3. The fish oil might be more for my joints ( I find if I don't take it for a while my knees begin to ache a lot!) but it's never a bad thing to add, since I don't eat a lot of fish. Okay, I don't eat fish. ;)
I've been on Vitex since January, and now I've been researching PCOS more and the two supplements that stand out as all stars for that are Myo-inositol and D Chiro-inositol. I was unable to find the D Chiro in our local vitamin store, but what I did find for the Myo-inositol is pretty cool. It's called Pre~mama, and it's a powder supplement that you pour into 12 oz of water. It dissolves completely, has no taste and as an added bonus it has folic acid! Which we all know is important for before, during and after pregnancy. I actually really like it! I've been taking it in the morning, which forces me to drink at least that 12oz or more of water before my morning coffee. I've been noticing a few changes with this supplement.. I'm a bit moodier, which I'm wondering if that means PMS and that I'll be starting soon? But also, there's been some physical changes as well. Good things.. . So anyway, I've ordered more of the Myo supplement (different brand) as well as D Chiro-inositol and should arrive by the time I run out of what I have. Perhaps I'll do a product review once I've finished them.. Who knows. All of the research I've done suggests that those two inositols together have the greatest reaction in a woman with PCOS to bring back regular cycles, diminish extra hair and allow for ovulation. Which I am desperate for. I wish I had a chance to become pregnant every month.. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that these will help me get back to normal. Or at least, close to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment