Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Monday, May 2, 2016

Changes

I just wanted to give a heads up to anyone who might still follow me on here.. Thank you, firstly. I feel less alone knowing someone actually reads these. Second, I am thinking of changing my blog name. .. My thoughts were to possibly start focusing on my struggles in having another baby. Or at least have a blog title that more accurately represents that that is what I will be talking about quite a bit. I'm thinking of "To Fertility.. And Beyond" (catchy, right? Unless it's offensive, in which case let me know and I won't use it!) That's not all I'll be focusing on, but there's so much that has changed for me this past year with regard to trying for another.. and I've noticed that I've been focusing a lot on that. So a blog title change would be a good thing, I'm thinking.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lol thanks! I thought it would bring a little humor into it, especially if you can hear it being said as Buzz Lightyear, lol.

      Delete