We just got back from our fabulous Disney vacation and I am so glad we went! The weather was beautiful, the parks weren't too badly crowded.. and Abi was FANTASTIC just about the entire trip! Here's a list of the firsts she experienced last week:
First family vacation
First flight on an airplane
First time sleeping in a hotel
First time to Disney
First time swimming in a pool
First time on a motor coach
First time on the Monorail
First time riding anywhere without her car seat
First time eating at a cafeteria type place
I'm sure there are so many more, but these are the ones that stand out for me right now. Abi was such a good girl the whole time, she rarely whined or fussed, she listened to us pretty well and oh my gosh when she met her favorite princess!!!! She was just absolutely amazed!
I'm not on my personal computer, so I'll have to share pictures later, but I did want to get a post started about our trip. I will finish later (hopefully tonight, so things are still fresh in my brain!)

Omg YAY!!! Can't wait to see photos - sounds like it was an amazing trip!
ReplyDelete