Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Monday, September 7, 2015

And I'm done

... second cycle of 100mg Clomid, it worked but there's no chance for me this cycle. Beyond anything, hubby has decided he's to stressed by actually trying and wants to go to a if it happens it happens.. pull the goalie thing. Hate to tell you hun, I DON'T OVULATE ON MY OWN anymore. If I don't take meds, there's no chance at all. He doesn't seem to care. He says we have one and I should be happy with that. But I'm not. I know there are people out there who don't have any children.. and I may be being selfish, but darn it I want another baby. I'm not happy, I feel there's a void in our lives, in our family. I need to be proactive about it, I cannot just let it happen. Because then it won't. I'm so stressed out about it all.. even though I'm trying not to be because I know the stress doesn't help. Still not having the best luck losing weight, on top of weird cycles, mixed with extra hormones I don't need make for a really bad combo when trying to get pregnant. So I guess I'm done. I get one more round of Clomid, and probably won't even get to baby dance around the time I'm need to bc hubby is being a stubborn butt. When we met we both wanted 2-4 kids.. then after Abi he wanted 1... just her... and it's taken me this long to talk him into trying for another... But now he doesn't want to try.. and I'm so frustrated and angry and I just want to be pregnant already... :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment