Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Saturday, March 19, 2011

I'm down hurray!

I'm down 5 more lbs! Hurray! Now if I can just keep losing I'll be a much happier girl!

Oh, found out yet another friend is pregnant today.. and ate 4 cookies. That's actually not that bad considering I used to eat a whole row. ;)

I've been sick the past week and now that I'm getting over it I've been having some strange things happen. My sense of smell has been off. My sense of taste too, to a lesser extent. For some reason now ketchup, hot sauce, and my favorite root beer have all been tasting and smelling really strange to me. I'm wondering if the cold was really more of an upper respiratory infection that has affected my nose somehow. Yeah, the root beer I've been craving all day.. it tastes fine at first but has a strong aftertaste of cough syrup. And no, I am not chasing it with cough syrup. I haven't had that since 3-4 days ago. It's the strangest thing. I hope I get over it soon tho because I love hot sauce especially and I don't want it ruined for me! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment