How far along?: 34 weeks
Total weight gain/loss?: about 10lbs up (from my lowest during pregnancy) Still hanging out here and that's good for me.
Maternity clothes?: some yes, mostly pants (the yoga kind) and a few shirts here and there, just to show off my bump.
Stretch marks?: Yep, same as always
Sleep?: I can still sleep alright for the first few hours but once about 4 or 5am come along I'm up because I'm so sore on my left. That and of course I have to go to the bathroom. Lately my right arm has been getting worse. (When I sleep on my right, my arm goes numb/tingly/painful. It's happened on and off for over a year but it's every. single. night. now... and it happens during the day too, depending on my positioning. I'm going to bring it up to my OB next week, just to see what she says. I'm afraid I won't be able to hold my baby when he's born. I can barely drive or do dishes.. I can't color with Abi because writing/coloring/anything causes me pain and tingling. I figure it's probably a nerve impingement somewhere, and it's likely worse because of all the extra fluid from pregnancy. But it's so bad right now it makes me want to cry.
Best moment this week?: My AFI measurement is up to 14cm!!! It's finally in a normal range. Baby boy has been passing all of his tests and now we just need him to flip to head down.
Movement?: every day and I love it. Yesterday I think he went from head up to head down and back again. Little stinker.
Food cravings?: Sweets, sweets and more sweets.
Anything make you queasy or sick?: still only when my sugars are off.
Have you started to show yet?: Oh yeah. :) Though when I sit down it seems as though my bump goes away quite a bit, lol.
Gender?: BOY!!!
Size of baby: About the size of a melon or a little over 5lbs.
Labor signs: NO! I get a lot of Braxton Hicks when I do too much or walk too far. But every nst I have I don't have any contractions on the strip.
Wedding rings on/off?: Off. I wear a cheap fakie that's a bigger size.
Belly button in/out?: still in, so far...
Happy or Moody?: So far this week I'm good. Getting tired and ready to be done being pregnant.. though I feel awful feeling that way because I prayed so hard for this baby and promised I would savor this pregnancy. I try I really do. But I'm so ready to feel normal again.
Looking forward to: the weekend. Hubby is working his bi-annual outage this week and I hardly see him, so I miss him.

No comments:
Post a Comment