Tuesday, September 27, 2016
7.7lbs gone!
I haven't even finished my first official week on my new eating plan and I'm already down 7.7lbs! This is very exciting and beyond motivating for me! I have eaten "outside of the box" a little bit. I had a bit of cheese, and a piece of bacon on tow separate occasions but overall I've been really good eating my food and drinking my shakes and so forth. Which is great for my first week. Especially for me. I keep thinking about other foods, kind of pining for them.. then I remind myself that this is not forever. I'm not going to be eating these same 15 entrees and shakes for every. I will myself to want it sometimes, but then I remember that this is for my long term health and for my family. Not only that, skinny feels way better than any of that food tastes in the moment. This is my new motto. That and, why blow so much money on their food and group meetings every week just to eat crap and gain weight anyway? Nope, not gonna happen. Not anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment