Monday, July 6, 2015
Cycle two
So moving on to cycle two of the provera and clomid.. Just finished the last provera now just waiting on dear old Aunt Flo to come calling... Sigh.. All this waiting around.. I've been trying to be proactive about becoming healthier, but that is harder than it sounds. I've developed quite a few bad habits (such as eating too much fast food) since having Abi and I'm finding it hard to break them.. Very hard. I don't know why exactly, I was able to do it before.. Why can't I just not eat the crap now? Well actually I know why.. I'm addicted to the ease of it, Im lazy and don't want to cook and I really don't want to eat plain boring oatmeal every day for breakfast. I have to keep trying though because I think it's the only way I'll have another baby... plus I've got a future of diabetes hanging over my head if I don't shape up. Grrrrrrrr why is it so difficult to lose weight!??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment