Sunday, January 19, 2014
MIA as usual...
Things have been happening so quickly around here that I hardly have time to write anymore. Little miss Abi is currently sick with the WORST case of croup she's ever had and I am thanking my luck that I have had a 4 day weekend to take care of her. Our house is pretty much set up the way it's going to be for a while and yet our basement is full of unpacked boxes. School is winding up again for my last semester and I am so so so ready to graduate already! I really like the hospital I'm at now with the exception of one tech who doesn't seem to really care .. but she's pregnant so I'm blaming that and not believing that she really hates me. I have gained 10lbs since October.. yikes! Got to get into some sort of healthier cycle here or I'm going to end up with some serious health issues. This is the heaviest I've ever been.. I'm up about 40 lbs from what I was after having Abi.. not good. Speaking of Abi, she's a little sweetheart who's constantly surprising us with all that she understands/knows/thinks/says! Her vocabulary has exploded and she knows things now that I hadn't even realized she knew! Like for instance, what a yo-yo is since we don't have any. She was up all night last night coughing and not being able to breathe because of the croup and so I was up with her.. so I'm going to end this post now before I write a novel and end up not sleeping again (because that's exactly what would happen) and not to mention that I just heard her crying.. it's going to be a long night anyway. I miss writing, hopefully I'll be back soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment