And finally bought a HOUSE!!!!!
We closed this afternoon and I am so so so excited to finally get out of this apartment and into my new house! It's a 3 bedroom, with a finished basement and attached one car garage. Totally perfect for our little family. The back yard is just big enough for a deck and someday a swing set.. and hopefully a little garden in the back corner. :) Hubby is dying to get over there and change the locks (the previous owner rented for a while, and who knows who has spare keys...) and buy a grill. Yes that will be our first purchase, a lovely grill. I cannot wait! Oh and best of the best part? We are officially moving Wednesday so that means Deep. Fried. Turkey!!!!! For thanksgiving!!!!!! We haven't been able to do that for several years and I miss is oh so much. Plus it will be Abi's first deep fried turkey! I don't know if we'll be having anything with said turkey other than maybe mashed potatoes, lol. Oh and canned cranberry sauce. It works for me I'm just ecstatic that I'll be decorating a home for Christmas this year! Can. Not. Wait!!!!!!!!!! Photos to come soon!

Congratulations! Very exciting news! :D I saw the pics looks very cozy! I can't wait to be making that purchase someday :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness - YAY! How exciting!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks girls! We are just now getting mostly settled and will be having Christmas here this year! Big change for us! :)
ReplyDelete