I love this little girl, and she keep surprising us more and more every day with all of the new things she can do! Amazing!
Thursday, May 30, 2013
Abi's one year photos
Finally! We took Abi to get her one year shots (a month and a half late... oops!) We were also going to try to get in a few family shots for 4th of July cards but that didn't happen. Abi had a really bad night the night before with throwing up and not sleeping well, so I guess we probably should have rescheduled the photos. But she woke up happy and I figured we'd at least try. Well personally I think the photographer and his assistant were a little too friendly and Abi was just scared of them... she cried half the time. But we did end up with some really cute shots!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment