Countdown to baby!

BabyGaga

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Diaper rash!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh. My poor baby has really bad diaper rash and she is just so miserable. I have no idea where it came from either because she's NEVER had it this bad. Ever. So we called her pedi and they suggested mixing gold bond with a liquid antacid to make a paste to put on her butt. Huh? The gold bond has got to burn! But I did it and she only screamed bloody murder the first time. The second application went better. But my goodness did she wake up screaming last night! She never ever poops in the middle of the night anymore, but last night was a blowout and so with her sore butt it made clean up take forever and she was so hysterical I just wanted to smother her in kisses and love and tell her I'd never do it again. Well... she's been pooping up a storm lately so of course I had to wipe her again when she got up for the day. Boo.  But hopefully this gold bond/antacid concoction works and we'll be done with this by tomorrow.

Well, on to happier news. Abi has been dancing lately and it's just the cutest thing! She'll wiggle about in her carseat and high chair any time I'm singing to her or she really digs the music on the radio. It's my favorite sight right now! :) Also when my husband comes home she's been screaming "ah DAT!" at the top of her lungs, which we think means she's happy to see him. Then there's my next favorite thing.. now when hubby "chases" her around the house saying "I'm gonna get you!" she scrambles away from him and tries to climb me! I think she's thinking I'll protect her from daddy and his tickles, so cute!



Here's my pretty baby from Easter.

Finally, my baby is in 18 month pajamas!! We have been thinking we should go up a size because her arms are so long the sleeves on the 12 month p.j.s sit about at her elbows, lol. Well today we tried an 18 month and it fits almost just right. Which is how we've moved her up every other size, the almost just right rule. lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment