Abi has not been to the dr since her double ear infection/pinkeye/cold from hell. But at that time she had lost and was weighed at about 18lbs 14oz. I'm sure she's closer to 20lbs now. We don't know how long she is either, but she's starting to outgrow some of her 12 month pants, though oddly enough she still fits into some 9 month onsies. The sleeves are waaay too short though! She wears a size 2 shoe, and we are trying to her her used to wearing them some of the time. She really doesn't like them, and won't "walk" with them on. We still have to hold her but she's getting the hang of taking steps to go forward.
Eats: Abi has had all sorts of things, recently we've added quinoa to her ever growing list. Of course we had to mix it with something so she could pick it up so we chose avocado. She LOVES it! Lil miss has been going back and forth with drinking 5 oz bottles every 3-4 hours and only taking 3-4 oz every 3 hours. Sometimes she'll eat 5 oz at bedtime other times it'll only be 3 oz. It's so confusing and a little frustrating trying to guess how much she'll take. I'm looking forward to transitioning her to whole milk in the next few months, hopefully that will not only be cheaper but taste better too!
Sleep: Abi hasn't been sleeping through for at least the past two weeks. For a while she was waking up at 3:30 (like clockwork) for a bottle and a change, then she would sleep in until 7 or 8! But now she's up several times, mostly because she's sick again, and usually she's sleeping in until 7 or 7:30. Today she got up at 6:30 but went back down for a nap by 9... it's 11:45 and I just heard her first stirrings. LOL I figured she was tired but oh my! She had adjusted nicely to getting up a lil earlier and taking an early nap before we had to leave for school/daycare. That way she was at least better rested. But I have no idea what's prompting this sleeping in phase. I like it, but not enough to have her lose her first nap, she never naps well at daycare.
Play: Abi pulls up on everything she can reach now! She's army crawling all over, and super fast too! Yesterday hubby was changing her diaper (we have a changing pad on the floor) and turned to grab a new diaper, by the time he turned back she was halfway across the room.. bare butt in the air! She's started to prop up on her hands and knees and just today has taken one crawl forward that way. But she's still mostly an army crawler. She's getting there though! Abi loves to sit and bounce now too. When she hears music or I say "bounce bounce/dance dance" she'll bob up and down and it's just the cutest thing! I recorded her doing it the other day but I have no idea how to post from my phone. Oh, we had to lower her crib mattress as well, since she's been pulling up. I didn't want her to take a tumble. And I've had to take her breathable bumpers down as well. That made me a little sad. Now her crib is kind of boring, lol. Abi is a chatter box most days, da da da and ga ga along with a bunch of other random sounds. Many times she just yells for whatever reason. But the screaming... that's annoying. I know she's just finding her voice and figuring out how to control it, but ow.
10 month photo, trying to climb the arm of the couch!
It is incredibly hard to take a picture of Abi these days, she just can't sit still! Not only that, but changing a diaper is a race to see how fast I can get it on her before she's rolling and crawling away!
11 months, she's not even interested in her bear anymore!

Oh my goodness, such a big and gorgeous girl! She really has grown so fast over the last few months! Love the pictures ;-)
ReplyDelete