SO cute! I love that Abi let you guys put the sunglasses on her 8-) Presley would have had those off in no time flat - lol!!!
Funny you should mention that.. Abi has her own pair and I put them on her the day after I posted these pics because it was really bright out. Well, she only had them on for about 2 seconds before she swiped them off and started playing with them!
SO cute! I love that Abi let you guys put the sunglasses on her 8-) Presley would have had those off in no time flat - lol!!!
ReplyDeleteFunny you should mention that.. Abi has her own pair and I put them on her the day after I posted these pics because it was really bright out. Well, she only had them on for about 2 seconds before she swiped them off and started playing with them!
Delete