Monday, August 22, 2011
Hi, I'm a hormonal pregnant lady...
Yes, I am a hormonal pregnant lady. What? Really? I never would have thought that I of all people would be moody and hormonal. HA! Considering my PMS used to be wicked bad.. I knew poor hubby was in for a rocky road (mmm.. rocky road icecream sounds awesome right now!) ahem.. anyway, today was not the best day for me. Mostly little stuff really upset me but the icing on the cake was when I started the drive home and realized that I had a flat tire. First of all, I was driving hubby's car because grandpa had therapy and cannot get into his truck anymore, so I left my car at home for hubby to drive. Then I found out that grandpa didn't even go to therapy. That ticked me off because hubby's car doesn't have air conditioning and I was sweating like crazy. THEN I get a flat tire. Which wouldn't have happened if I had taken my own car. Well I pulled over to the side of the road and burst into tears. I ended up sobbing on the phone to my husband, the poor guy probably felt so bad and he didn't even do anything wrong! Thankfully, hubby is my hero and came to my rescue. He changed the tire like it was nothing (it actually took him a while because it was rusted, but he made it look easy!) He's so awesome to me. He always has been but especially now that we're expecting. Bursting into tears made me feel so stupid.. I usually get mad when I get a flat, not sad. lol. I'm sure tomorrow will be yet another adventure in the crazy hormone department. Woohoo!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment